Pediatric Resident, 07/2007-06/2010
Nassau University Medical Center, East Meadow, New York
- Gained extensive hands-on experience in basic general pediatric care in both outpatient and inpatient settings, as well as intricacies of subspecialty pediatric care.
- Took on significant responsibility in making decisions about the care of
patients in all of the following areas of pediatrics; PICU,NICU, ER, Pediatric Ward, ID, Neuro, GI, Pulmonary, Allergy Immunology, Pediatric Radiology, Peds Endocrine, Adolescent, CDC, Heme/Onc and Ambulatory Clinics.
- Responsible for teaching third and fourth year medical students during their pediatric rotations
- Supervised first and second year Residents
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certified
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support (NALS) Certified
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certified
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certified